As part of our commitment to keeping our patients, visitors and employees safe and healthy, screening procedures have been set up at all Wise Health Surgical Hospital locations.
Everyone who enters a WHSH facility, including physicians and staff, must be screened prior to entering a facility. Screening procedures include:
Use of hospital-provided hand sanitizer is required of everyone entering the building.
- If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one. Exceptions are provided for children under the age of 2, or those experiencing shortness of breath.
- Masks must be made out of a solid material and must be worn properly secured and worn as designed, without having to be held in place.
- If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, you must supply your own face shield that fully covers your nose and mouth and past your chin.
- Have you been experiencing a fever, cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you been around anyone with the Coronavirus or that has been tested for Coronavirus?
- Have you been outside of the country recently?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 / Coronavirus? If so how long ago and what were the results?
- Have you been treated in a clinic or by a physician within the past 72 hours for Flu / Cold / COVID-type symptoms? If so, what was the outcome?
A temperature check will be conducted when accessing a Wise Health Clinics location.
Thank you for doing your part to help protect your fellow patients and our staff!