Wise Health Surgical Hospital provides our local communities easy access to a dedicated surgical facility. Our surgical hospitals are equipped with the most advanced technologies while offering convenient scheduling with a specialized nursing staff focused on personalized care.
Affiliated with Wise Health System
Wise Health Surgical Hospital is affiliated with Wise Health System, an organization committed to leading the growth and development of health care services in our area and providing quality, specialized care for you and your family.
Wise Health System provides inpatient and outpatient services to multiple locations, including hospitals, primary care and specialty clinics, physical therapy and rehabilitation centers, imaging centers and bariatric surgery program offices.
Provide compassionate and innovative care to our community and patients with transparency and excellence.
Transformed and improved lives through better health and extraordinary outcomes.
Our Be W.I.S.E initiative sets forth the core values used to achieve the mission and vision of Wise Health System.
Compassion, Trust and Respect, Satisfaction
- Be with our patients. We strive to provide the best patient experience.
- Be with each other. Whether you are a nurse, physician, or support staff, treat each other with dignity and respect, and recognize the value each person brings.
- Be with our community. Our community is who we are here to service.
- The rate of medical knowledge is growing exponentially, and we have to change in order to provide the best delivery of health services.
- We can only be as good as our willingness and ability to implement new and better methods of care delivery and support services. Whether you are the one presenting the new idea or implementing it, we believe the best is yet to come.
Ethics, Quality, Integrity, Customer Service
- Safety can best be described as the absence of danger. This what our patients expect and is what we strive for.
- By prioritizing safety, we help our physicians fulfill the Hippocratic Oath of “First do no harm.” This is our goal and is necessary to keep the trust of our patients and their families.
Transparency, Confidence, Excellence
- What does it look like to strive for excellence? It means we measure ourselves and see how we can get better. It also means we are not afraid to admit where we are not meeting our standards of excellence.
- A continual focus on getting better will ultimately result in excellence.