Our concierge strives to enhance the patient’s healthcare experience. We offer an array of services to increase the comfort and satisfaction for all guests in our facility. We have taken additional steps to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and their family members during this unprecedented time.
Assistance In Our Facility
Whether a patient or a visitor in our facility needs assistance, they can reach out to our concierge for assistance with:
- Overnight toiletry bag for guests
- Mobile device charging
- Children’s busy books
- Assistance in navigating the facility
- Notary services
- Wise Health Surgical Hospital event information
In-Car Concierge Services
Stay In Touch
We offer the Ease App, which allows our patients to have updates sent to a friend or family member’s mobile device. We also offer updates via Concierge courtesy calls or texts.
Complimentary Beverages and Snacks
We will bring complimentary beverages and snacks to your car including:
- Iced or hot tea or coffee, milk, water and soda (Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite)
- Variety of snacks (Planters nuts and chocolate trail mix, pretzels, Goldfish, Cheez-its, peanut butter crackers, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal bar, Rice Krispies treats (original), Chewy oatmeal raisin bar, Mott’s fruit gummies)
We offer meal delivery to from our cafe to your car including:
- Complimentary Breakfast – Kellogg’s morning jump start express
- Complimentary Lunch – Sandwich (ham & cheddar, turkey & swiss or ciabatta roll) with chips
If you would like to purchase food from our cafe; orders and payment can be made online.
Tarrant County Resources
For our out of town visitors, our concierge can provide information and assistance with the following:
- City maps
- Restaurant information or reservations
- Hotel reservations
- Local shopping
- Area events and entertainment
Call to Learn More
Please call (817) 502-7300 to learn more about our concierge services.