The bill pay website allows patients to create an account and manage their payments online. Click below to access the bill pay website:
For questions concerning online bill pay, please see the Frequently Asked Questions below, or contact the WHS Customer Service department:
WHS Customer Service
(940) 539-3644 (Phone)
(940) 626-8611 (Fax)
8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enroll with online bill pay?
- Visit the bill pay website and click the “Enroll” button.
- Choose to agree or not to agree with our Terms and Conditions and click “Submit”.
- On the “Account Verification” page, enter a Hospital Account Number and an Account Verification Type, and click “Verify Account”. Other Hospital Account numbers can be added after the enrollment process is complete.
- On the “Wise Health System Account Information” page, complete the fields under “Log In Information”, including a username and password. When finished, click “Add User” button. You will receive a confirmation email notifying you of your registration with online bill pay.
- In your account page, you can make a payment, add other hospital accounts, or update your personal information.
I do not know my “Admit Date”, how do I verify my Hospital Account Number on the “Account Verification” page?
Please click on the field containing “Admit Date”. A drop-down will appear with other options to verify your hospital account number, such as your name or the last four digits of your social security number.