WHSH Imaging at Argyle is conveniently located inside Wise Health Surgical Hospital.
Schedule your appointment today. 940-626-1736
Click below to imaging preregistration forms.
The facility features the following equipment:
Siemens SOMATOM® Perspective 64-slice CT
The Siemens SOMATOM Perspective CT provides extended coverage of anatomical areas while producing images with high detail, all at a reduced dose to the patient.
Benefits of the SOMATOM Perspective CT include:
- Reduced dose while maintaining outstanding image quality with the latest iterative reconstruction technology, SAFIRE.*
- Fast scanning speed helps reduce need for breath hold, especially critical for imaging trauma, elderly, and pediatric patients.
- Detailed vascular imaging for CT angiography with 64-slice scanning enables visualization of even the smallest diagnostic detail.
- Innovative technology automates dose according to patient size, weight, and anatomy, providing high-quality images at minimally required dose.
- Streamlined and efficient workflow may allow technologists to spend more time with patients.
- Consistent, high-quality images reduce the need for re-scans.
1.5T MAGNETOM Aera
The 1.5T MAGNETOM Aera offers a more spacious exam for people up to 550 lb/250 kg. Its 70 cm, Open Bore design can help reduce anxiety and its speed means faster exams, resulting in a pleasant experience for your patient and faster results for you.
The Quiet Suite also reduces the noise of the MRI by 70%, giving the patients a more comfortable exam.
In addition, the detailed images provided can enhance diagnostic confidence — giving your patients one of the highest quality MRI exams available today.
The advanced technology also features automatic and manual composing of the spine and WARP package that better evaluates soft tissue in proximity to MR conditional metal implants and soft tissue reactions caused by metal-on-metal implants.
ACUSON S2000 Ultrasound System, HELX™ Evolution with Touch Control
Wise Health Surgical Hospital at Argyle recently acquired the advanced ACUSON S2000 Ultrasound System, HELX™ Evolution with Touch Control from Siemens Healthineers. This ultrasound system will enable WHS physicians to provide thorough and more efficient follow-up imaging and workflows.
The ACUSON S2000 is an intuitive ultrasound system that enables healthcare providers to effectively manage demanding caseloads and diverse clinical cases including general imaging, obstetrics/gynecology, and pediatrics.
Multix Fusion Max
Multix Fusion Max lets us do more types of exams, setting a new standard of care for our patients.
We can even view images in nine seconds, so you get the results faster and with less radiation exposure.
From routine X-ray to specialized exams, take comfort knowing our new system has you covered.